To read more about what happened on the day including news about:
- the investiture of the new President, Jacqui Molyneux
- the new Officer team
- the introduction of new RCVS and Veterinary Nurses Council members
- RCVS honours, including honorary Associateship and Fellowships
- the VN Golden Jubilee Award
- a new association from the RCVS Charitable Trust
- the outgoing President's speech
- the guest speaker's talk.
Please click here
Congratulations also goes to BEVA Member, Dr Annamaria Nagy, who received the Fellowship of Thesis from Jerry Davies.
Her subject was: "High-field and low-field magnetic resonance imaging findings in the carpus and proximal metacarpal region of horses with and without carpal and/or proximal metacarpal regional pain"
Currently rated by 0 people